Your Kitchen Store hosts demonstration cooking classes in Keene, NH throughout the year. You will watch, listen and learn as the chef/instructor demonstrates techniques and prepares recipes for you to sample. Come hungry for all of our classes except for our cake/decorating classes. Classes are a maximum of 10 people and each space is sold in advance on a first come, first serve basis. If classes are full, we will be happy to add you to our waiting list.
You can register today for any of the cooking classes listed below in-store or call 603-352-1626 and a sales associate will be happy to assist you. Payment is non-refundable and due at time of registration.
Join us each Saturday and Sunday for tastings between 12PM-3PM.
Wednesday, Apr 30
Spring in Tuscany
Wednesday, April 30th 6-8pm with Chef Linda Stavely Assorted items for a traditional antipasta start the evening. Ragu with fresh pasta followed by chicken with olives with a Tuscan tarte for dessert. Cost $55.00
Thursday, May 15
ASIAN NOODLE CLASS
WITH HELEN CHEN Thursday, May 15 6pm-8:30pm
1. Zaru Soba - Japanese Buckwheat Soba Noodles served cold with a soy wasabi dipping sauce
2. Chinese Stir-Fried Noodles with Shredded Pork and Vegetables - Chinese fresh egg noodles in a master oyster -based stir fry sauce
3. Spicy Peanut Sesame Tossed Noodles - Made with whole wheat thin spaghetti, this cold noodle dish with a spicy peanut butter and Chinese black rice vinegar sauce
4. My Drunken Noodles - Thai wide rice noodles with chicken in a sweet-sour-spicy sauce and fragrant Thai basil
5. Bonus dessert: Orange and Pearl Tapioca Sweet Soup
$80 per person, limited to 8 people.
Sunday, Jun 29
Sunday, June 29th 11am-1pm with Rebecca Podniesinski Join Rebecca as she makes two delicious cold soups for those hot summer nights! The afternoon will begin with a polish soup,Chłodnik (a cold buttermilk and herb soup). You will also enjoy a Watermelon and Herb (Basil) Gazpacho. Both are cold and uncooked, and both have a lot variations that are easy to do as well as so many ideal sides to make the meal a little heartier, if needed. The recipes also allow most of the ingredients to be available from the garden and fresh from local farmstands. Cost $40.00
Payments are non-refundable and due at time of registration.